[Admissions Open Fall 2023] FC College, Lahore
Forman Christian College, Lahore is a Chartered University offering an American-style four-year degree program that is based on the Liberal Arts Educational Model and is designed to prepare graduates to succeed in a wide variety of occupations. It is aligned with the HEC 2020 Undergraduate policy. Admission is being offered in the following degree programs.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Environmental Sciences
- All applicants must take the FEAT (Forman Entrance Admission Test) Accuplacer conducted by FCCU, which tests English and Mathematics skills. In addition to FEAT:
- A bachelor of Studies in Biotechnology requires a subject-specific test.
- A Bachelor of Studies in Computer Science requires two additional Mathematics tests (Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra and Statistics, and Advanced Algebra and Functions).
- Students applying for Bachelor of Studies in Biotechnology must have studied Biology in Intermediate or in any other equivalent qualification (A Level, High School, or IB).
- Requirements for applying for Bachelor of Studies in Computer Science:
- Studied Mathematics in Intermediate or in any other equivalent qualification. Students with a pre-medical (Intermediate) or equivalent background are also eligible to apply. If they secure admission, they must pass two Mathematics deficiency courses of 6 credit hours within the first year of their Bachelor’s studies.
- Minimum 50% marks are required in Intermediate or in any other equivalent qualification.
- Admission is based on previous academic performance, FEAT results, and additional tests (if applicable).
- Copies of Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Equivalence Certificate(s) must be submitted by students who are from GCE O/A Level, High School, or IB backgrounds.
- Admission requirements are the same (as mentioned above) for students transferring from other universities to FCCU.
- Admissions Open: April 01, 2023
- Last Date for Form Submission: May 25, 2023
- FEAT (Accuplacer): May 29 – 31, 2023
- Merit List Displayed: TBD
- Classes: August 28, 2023