[Admissions Open Fall 2022] Lahore College for Women University
Eligibility CriteriaLCWU follows the general criteria approved by HEC for admissions. For BS, Female candidates having Intermediate ( HSSC)/ ‘A’ Level / Equivalent qualification to FSc Pre-Medical / FSc Pre- Engineering, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply. For MS, Female candidates having 16 years of relevant education (BS 4-year or MA 2-year or equivalent) from HEC-recognized universities are eligible to apply. The candidates must have obtained 2.50/4.00 CGPA in the semester system or 50% marks in the annual system. Entry Test (50% qualifying marks) & interview organized by University is mandatory for admission to MS Program. Candidates working in Govt/ Semi Govt institutions have to submit NOC from Department concerned.
Admission requirements for Foreign Candidates:
Foreign Candidates seeking admission to LCWU have to apply for admission directly to the University and get the letter of confirmation of admission. The rest of the procedure is as follows:
- The University will send a copy of the Admission Letter to the HEC.
- The HEC Pakistan will confirm and endorse admission after clearance from the Ministry of Interior.
- The student will approach the Pakistani Mission abroad for Visa and will submit the following documents
- Application Form (Student Visa Form)
- Photocopy of passport
- Educational Documents
- Admission Letter of University
- All other documents required by the Pakistani Mission abroad.
- The Pakistani Mission abroad forwards all the documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad for further processing.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad forwards all documents to the Ministry of Interior for security clearance and a copy to the Ministry of Education, Health and HEC, Pakistan.
- As per policy, the Ministry of Interior takes about four weeks to complete the process and sends Visa advice to the Mission concerned and copy to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and HEC, Pakistan.
- The HEC sends information of Visa advice to Ministry of Education, Health and LCWU, Lahore.
- Visa to be issued for duration of studies will be renewed annually, inclusive of security clearance.
How to Apply
- Sign up to create an account with a valid email address. Please use your yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or any other valid email account to create your online admission application account.
- On successful signup, a system-generated password will be displayed. Please click on sign in to log in to your application account.
- If you already created an account, please sign in with the email and password provided to your online application account.
- If you forgot your password, please click on forgot password to receive a password on your email address
- Personal information
- Academic information
- Documents upload (upload all the relevant documents)
- Processing fee challan soft copy upload. (take printout using download challan and deposit admission processing fee in any nearest branch of bank of Punjab or national bank of Pakistan. Upload the paid challan form)
- Application preview complete application and final submission. (application preview and final submission for completion of online application) Please keep a soft copy of your online admission application and original processing fee challan for record purposes.
Interview Schedule for BS
Following is the schedule of Interviews for admissions in the below-mentioned Reserved Seats.
- Disabled: 09-11-2022 ( Wednesday) at 10:00 am
- Sports Trials: 10-11-2022 ( Thursday) to 11-11-2022 ( Friday) at 10:00 am
- Hafiza: 09-11-2022 ( Wednesday) at 10:00 am (In Islamic Studies Department)
Display of Merit List for BS on LCWU Website
- Display of 1st Merit List BS (Open Merit): 15-11-2022 ( Tuesday) (on LCWU Website)
- Reserved Seats Merit List: 21-11-2022 ( Monday) (on LCWU Website)
- Commencement of Classes: 28 -11-2022 ( Monday)