Nishtar Medical College, Multan is a public medical college that has been imparting education in multiple disciplines of medicine and health sciences. For decades, it has been providing the finest doctors and related medical professionals to the medical field. With an established research department, Nishtar Medical College has also been facilitating postgraduate degree programs for doctors and medical professionals. It has been declared recently as Nishtar Medical University (NMU). A new admission announcement has been made for admission in Medical and Health sciences programs for Spring 2023. Admission call has been made for BS degree programs in Medical Laboratory Technology, Medical Imaging Technology, Renal Dialysis, Anesthesia Technology, Optometry & Orthoptic, Gastroenterology Technology, Dental Technology, Orthotics & Prosthetics Technology. The last date for submission of applications is 31st December 2022
. The number of seats is 10
for all the above-mentioned disciplines.
- F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with related science subjects with at least 60% marks
- Passed the MDCAT exam with at least 40% marks
- The maximum age limit is 23 years old at the time of application submission.
- Domicile: Punjab
How to Apply
- Applicants must get the admission form either by getting it physically from the student section of Nishtar Medical University or download it from the NMU website. The URL is https://nmu.edu.pk/admission-notice/
- Admission forms must be filled with authentic information.
- A processing fee of Rs 1000/- will be deposited in the Bank of Punjab, Multan in NMU’s account.
- Applicants then submit the admission form and original bank challan of paid processing fee in the student section of NMU. The last date for submission is 31st December 2022.
- The merit list will be displayed on the notice board of the student section of NMU and the website of NMU. The first Merit List will be displayed on 23rd January 2023. It can be checked on NMU’s Website.
- The classes will commence on 15th February 2023.
- There is no option for applying online. Applications must be submitted by hand. Application forms can be downloaded from the website of NMU.
- The processing fee can be deposited only in the Bank of Punjab, and it is non-refundable.
- An original bank challan is required for application submission.
- There is no hostel facility for these degree programs.
- Applicants must keep a check of the merit list when displayed on the website and in the student section NMU.
Important Dates to Remember
|Last Date to submit Application Form||31st December 2022|
|Display of Merit List (for correction)||21st January 2023|
|Display of First Merit List||23rd January 2023|
|Second Merit List (If required)||26th January 2023|
|Third Merit List (If required)||30th January 2023|
|Commencement of Classes||15th February 2023|